|Document Name||Date Updated||Download|
|CRD-60DD12N Application Note||Oct 25, 2019|
|Topology||DC to DC|
|Status||Paper Design Only|
60 kW Interleaved Boost Converter
Terms: By accepting the reference designs from Cree, Inc. ("Cree"), you on behalf of your organization (or you personally, if you are requesting the model for personal use) agree to the following conditions of its use: 1. The reference design files are provided “AS IS”, and Cree disclaims any warranty either express or implied in connection with the files, including but not limited to any warranty 2. In no event, will Cree be liable for any damages arising from the use of the reference design files, regardless of the legal theory or any prior knowledge of Cree; and 3. Cree retains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- Demonstration of new 1200 V, 75 mΩ C3M™ SiC MOSFET and it’s parallel operation in a 60 kW Interleaved Boost Converter
- 60 kW Interleaved Boost Converter demo board is based on four 15 kW Interleaved Boost Stages and each stage is using Cree’s C3M™ CGD15SG00D2 isolated Gate Driver Board.
- Cree’s 60 kW Interleaved Boost Converter demo board can accept 470VDC - 800VDC as an input and provide 850 VDC at the output with a peak efficiency of 99.5% and a power density of 127W/in3
- Targeting high voltage and high power density applications such as Solar Power Generation
- Documentation includes a bill of materials (BOM), schematic, board layout and the application note