- Broadband internal matching
- Wide video bandwidth
- Typical pulsed CW performance; 2655 MHz; 28 V (combined outputs): Output power at P1dB = 140 W; Effi ciency = 50%; Gain = 16.5 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 140 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Human Body Model Class 1C (per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001)
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTFC261402FC is a 140-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifi er applications in the 2620 to 2690 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|