- Broadband internal input matching
- Asymmetrical design: Main P1dB = 165 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 250 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 960 MHz; 48 V; Doherty configuration; Output power at P3dB = 375 W; Efficiency = 55%; Gain = 18 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 48 V; 81.4 W CW output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PTRA093818NF is a 415-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 925 to 960 MHz frequency band. Features include input matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|