- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetric design: Main P1dB = 300 W typ; Peak P1dB = 400 W typ
- Typical pulsed CW performance (10 μs; 10% duty cycle; class AB test); 942 MHz; 48 V; combined outputs; Doherty configuration: Output power at P1dB = 180 W; Output power at P3dB = 600 W; Efficiency = 52%; Gain = 19 dB
- Capable of handing 10:1 VSWR at 48 V; 89 W (CW)output power
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PTRA097008NB is a 630-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 920 to 960 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed's advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
Documents, Tools & Support
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|