- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetrical Doherty design: Main P1dB = 130 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 290 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 1842.5 MHz; 28 V; Doherty configuration: Output power at P3dB = 420 W; Efficiency = 62%; Gain = 14 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 110 W (WCDMA) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PXAD184218FV is a 420-watt (P3dB) LDMOS FET with an asymmetrical design intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 1805 to 1880 MHz frequency band. Features include dual-path design; input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanded LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|