- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 1842 MHz; 28 V; single side; class AB test: Output power at P1dB = 175 W; Output power at P3dB = 222 W; Efficiency at P3dB = 60%; Gain = 21.3 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 180 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PXFE181507FC is a 175-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multistandard cellular power amplifier applications in the 1805 to 1880 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|