- GaN on SiC technology
- Gate bias supplies for main and peaking sub-amplifiers from either side of the device
- Integrated harmonic terminations
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Recommended driver is the WSGPA01
The WS1A3940 is an Asymmetric Doherty Power Amplifier Module (PAM) integrating Wolfspeed GaN on SiC HEMT transistors with advanced matching and biasing networks on a multilayer laminate substrate with advanced heat sinking technology. The PAM has been designed to operate from 3700 MHz to 3980 MHz; from supply voltages up to 50 V; at average output power levels of 8 to 10 W with crest-factor reduced and digitally pre-distorted LTE and 5G NR signals with instantaneous bandwidths of 200 MHz or more. The device is housed in a 6 mm X 6 mm land grid array (LGA) package.
Recommended For New Design?
GaN on SiC
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|