- Input matched
- Asymmetric Doherty design: Main P1dB = 17 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 33 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 2350 MHz; 28 V; Doherty Configuration: Output power at P1dB = 45.7 W; Efficiency = 46.2%; Gain = 14.6 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V; 50 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTAC240502FC is a 47-watt LDMOS FET with an asymmetrical design intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 2300 to 2400 MHz frequency band. Features include dual-path design; input matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|