- Input matched
- Typical CW performance; 2170 MHz; 28 V; combined outputs: Output power at P1dB = 28 W; Efficiency = 62%; Gain = 20.9 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V; 28 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection: Human Body Model; Class 1C (per JESD22-A114)
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTFC210202FC integrates two independent 10-watt LDMOS FETs and is designed for use in cellular amplifier applications in the 2110 to 2170 MHz frequency band. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|