- Typical CW performance; 940 MHz; 28 V: Output power (P1dB) = 6.5 W; Gain = 23 dB; Efficiency = 62%
- Typical CW performance; 2655 MHz; 28 V: Output power (P1dB) = 7.3 W; Gain = 19.9 dB; Efficiency = 59.5%
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 5 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection: Human Body Model Class 1A (per JESD22-A114)
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTFC270051M is an unmatched 5-watt LDMOS FET suitable for power amplifier applications with frequencies from 900 MHz to 2700 MHz. This LDMOS transistor offers excellent gain; efficiency and linearity performance in a small overmolded plastic package.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|