- Unmatched input and output
- Typical CW performance; 2170 MHz; 28 V: Output power @ P1dB = 10 W; Gain = 20 dB; Efficiency = 60%
- Typical two-carrier WCDMA performance; 2170 MHz; 28 V; 8 dB PAR: Output power = 1.3 W avg; Gain = 21 dB; Efficiency = 21%; ACPR = –44.9 dBc @ 5 MHz
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 10 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTFC270101M is an unmatched 10-watt LDMOS FET suitable for power amplifier applications with frequencies from 900 MHz to 2700 MHz. This LDMOS transistor offers excellent gain; efficiency and linearity performance in a small overmolded plastic package.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|