- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetrical design: Main: P1dB = 115 W Typ; Peak: P1dB = 165 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 820 MHz; 48 V; Doherty configuration: Output power at P3dB = 250 W; Efficiency = 55.6 %; Gain = 16.2 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 48 V; 56.2 W(CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTRA082808NF is a 280-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 790 to 820 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching;high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|