- Broadband internal matching
- Asymmetric design: Main P1dB = 200 W typ; Peak P1dB = 350 W typ
- Typical pulsed CW performance (class AB); 800 MHz; 48 V; Doherty configuration: Output power at P3dB = 550 W; Effi ciency = 56%; Gain = 18.5 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR at 48 V; 89 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PTRA084808NF is a 550-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 734 to 821 MHz frequency band. Features include input matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed's advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
Documents, Tools & Support
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|