- Broadband internal input matching
- Asymmetrical Doherty design: Main P1dB = 190 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 250 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 875 MHz; 48 V; combined outputs: Output power at P1dB = 208 W; Efficiency = 56%; Gain = 18.7 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @48 V; 208 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PTRA094252FC is a 208-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 746 to 960 MHz frequency band. Features include input matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|