- Unmatched input and output
- Integrated ESD protection
- Human Body Model Class 1C (per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001)
- High gain; low thermal resistance
- Excellent ruggedness
- Capable of withstanding a 13:1 load mismatch at50V; 12W; CW conditions
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTVA030121EA is an LDMOS FET characterized for use in power amplifier applications in the 390 MHz to 450 MHz frequency band. Features include high gain and a thermally-enhanced package. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
Peak Output Power
Packaged Discrete Transistor
- Power Amplifiers in the 390 to 450 MHz frequency band
Documents, Tools & Support
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support