- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Typical CW performance; 960 MHz; 48 V; single side: Output power at P1dB = 240 W; Output power at P3dB = 287 W; Gain = 20 dB; Efficiency = 62%
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 48 V; 80 W CW output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Human Body Model class 2 (per ANSI/ESDA/ JEDEC JS-001)
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTVA092407NF is a 240-watt LDMOS FET manufactured with Wolfspeed’s 48-V LDMOS process. It is designed for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications. It features a single ended design and input and output matching that allow for use from 869 MHz to 960 MHz. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
Documents, Tools & Support
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|