|Document Name||Date Updated||Download|
|Jun 25, 2018|
|Peak Output Power||700W|
|Operating Voltage||50 V|
|Frequency||1.2 - 1.4 GHz|
|Package Type||Bolt Down|
High Power RF LDMOS FET 700 W, 50 V, 1200 – 1400 MHz
The PTVA127002EV LDMOS FET is designed for use in power amplifier applications in the 1200 to 1400 MHz frequency band. Features include high gain and thermally-enhanced package with bolt-down flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed's advanced LDMOS process, this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
- Broadband input and output matching
- High gain and efficiency
- Integrated ESD protection
- Human Body Model Class 2 (per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001)
- Low thermal resistance
- Excellent ruggedness
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Capable of withstanding a 10:1 load mismatch (all phase angles) at 700 W peak under RF pulse, 300 μS, 10% duty cycle.