- Broadband internal matching
- Asymmetric Doherty design: Main P1dB = 20 W Typ; Peak: P1dB = 35 W Typ
- CW performance; 2170 MHz; 26 V: Output power at P1dB = 27 W; Gain = 17 dB; Efficiency = 59%
- Integrated ESD protection: Human Body Model; Class 1B (per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001)
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V; 55 W (CW) output power
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PXAC210552FC is a 55-watt LDMOS FET with an asymmetric design intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 1805 to 2170 MHz frequency band. It features dual-path design; input and output matching; and a thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|