- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetrical Doherty design: Main P3dB = 160 W Typ; Peak P3dB = 315 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 1880 MHz; 28 V; Doherty configuration; Class AB (main); Class C (peak): Output power at P1dB = 320 W; Output power at P3dB = 430 W; Drain efficiency = 60%; Gain = 13.5 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 54 W (1C WCDMA) output power
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PXAE183708NB is a 320-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multistandard cellular power amplifier applications in the 1805 to 1880 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|