- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetrical Doherty design: Main P3dB = 160 W Typ; Peak P3dB = 290 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 2180 MHz; 28 V; Doherty configuration; class AB: Output power at P3dB = 400 W; Power Added Efficiency at P3dB = 60.3%; Power Gain = 13.7 dB
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PXAE213708NB is a 400-watt (P3dB) LDMOS Doherty transistor intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 2110 to 2200 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|