- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetric Doherty design: Main P1dB = 140 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 260 W Typ
- Typical pulsed CW performance; 2655 MHz; 28 V; Doherty configuration; class AB: Output power at P1dB = 200 W; Output power at P3dB = 400 W; Efficiency = 49% (POUT = 57 W avg); Gain = 15 dB (POUT = 57 W avg)
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 32 V; 100 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PXAE263708NB is a 400-watt (P3dB) LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 2620 to 2690 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and a thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|