- Broadband input and output matching
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 1990 MHz; 28 V; 16 μs pulse width; 10 % duty cycle; class AB: Output power at P1dB = 220 W; Efficiency = 55%; Gain = 20 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V; 220 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection: Human Body Model; Class 1C (per JESD22-A114)
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PXFC192207FH is a 220-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 1805 to 1990 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|