|Document Name||Date Updated||Download|
|Jun 25, 2018|
|Peak Output Power||900W|
|Operating Voltage||50 V|
|Frequency||1.03 - 1.09 GHz|
|Package Type||Bolt Down|
High Power RF LDMOS FET 1000 W, 50 V, 1030 / 1090 MHz
The PTVA101K02EV LDMOS FET is designed for use in power amplifier applications in the 1030 MHz / 1090 MHz frequency band. Features include high gain and thermally-enhanced package with bolt-down flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed's advanced LDMOS process, this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
- Broadband input matching
- High gain and efficiency
- Integrated ESD protection
- Human Body Model Class 2 (per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001)
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Capable of withstanding a 10:1 load mismatch (all phase angles) at 1000 W under MODE–S
- pulse condition, (32μS ON / 18μS OFF) X 80, LTDF = 6.4%.