- GaN on SiC technology
- Gate bias supplies for main and peaking sub-amplifiers from either side of the device
- Integrated harmonic terminations
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Recommended driver is the WSGPA01
The WS1A2639 is an Asymmetric Doherty Power Amplifier Module (PAM) integrating Wolfspeed GaN on SiC technology with advanced matching and biasing networks on a multilayer laminate substrate with advanced heat sinking technology. The PAM has been designed to operate from 2496 MHz to 2690 MHz. It uses a supply voltages of up to 50 V at maximum; average output power levels of 6 to 8 W with crest-factor reduced and digitally pre-distorted LTE and 5G NR signals with instantaneous bandwidths of up to 200 MHz. The device is housed in a 6 mm X 6 mm land grid array (LGA) package.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
GaN on SiC
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|