- Broadband internal matching; optimized for Doherty peak side
- Wide video bandwidth
- Typical single-carrier WCDMA performance; 2690 MHz; 28 V; 10 dB PAR @ 0.01% CCDR: Output power at P1dB = 50 W; Efficiency = 29%; Gain = 19.5 dB; ACPR = –31.5 dBc at 2690 MHz
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 180 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTFC262157FH LDMOS FET is designed for use in Doherty cellular power applications in the 2620 MHz to 2690 MHz frequency band. Input and output matching have been optimized for maximum performance as the peak side transistor in a Doherty amplifier. Other features include a thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|