- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Asymmetrical design: Main P1dB = 210 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 340 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 896 MHz; 48 V; Doherty configuration: Output power at P1dB = 300 W; Output power at P3dB = 420 W; Efficiency = 53%; Gain = 17.5 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 48 V; 100 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTRA094808NF is a 480-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 859 to 960 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed's advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
Documents, Tools & Support
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|