- Target pulsed CW performance at 821 MHz; 48 V: Ouput power = 12 W P1dB; Efficiency = 62%; Gain = 22 dB
- Capable of withstanding a 10:1 load mismatch at 50 V; 12 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Human Body Model class 1B (per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001)
- Excellent thermal stability
- Pb-free and RoHS-compliant
The PTVA120121M LDMOS FET is a 12-watt LDMOS FET designed for use in power amplifier applications in the 500 MHz to 1400 MHz frequency band. Features include high gain and a thermally-enhanced; surface-mount package. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|