- On-chip matching for broadband operation
- Typical CW performance; 2200 MHz; 28 V; combined outputs: Output power at P3dB = 63 W; Linear Gain = 28 dB; Efficiency = 50.5%
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V; 10 W mod avg output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTNC210604MD is a wideband; two-stage; LDMOS integrated power amplifier. It incorporates internal matching for operation from 1805 to 2200 MHz; and dual independent outputs with 20 W and 40 W of output power each. It is available in a 14-lead plastic overmold package with gull wing leads.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|