- Input matched
- Asymmetric Doherty design: Main P1dB = 150 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 175 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 746–768 MHz; 48 V; combined outputs: Output power at P1dB = 200 W; Efficiency = 54%; Gain = 16.5 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @48 V; 79 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
The PTRA093302FC is a 330-watt LDMOS FET with an asymmetric design intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 746 MHz to 768 MHz frequency band. Features include dual-path design; input matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|