- Main: Input matched; Peak: Input and output matching
- Asymmetric Doherty design: Main P1dB = 15 W Typ; Peak P1dB = 50 W Typ
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 2690 MHz; 28 V; class AB; Doherty Configuration: Output power at P1dB = 50 W; Efficiency = 50%; Gain = 15 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V; 50 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PXAC260602FC is a 60-watt LDMOS FET with an asymmetrical design intended for use in multi-standard cellular power amplifier applications in the 2620 to 2690 MHz frequency band. Features include dual-path design; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flanges. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
P3dB Output Power
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|