- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Typical Pulsed CW performance; 2140 MHz; 28 V; single side; class AB test: Output power at P1dB = 172 W; Output power at P3dB = 208 W; Efficiency at P3dB = 64.4%; Gain = 20.3 dB
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V; 120 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Pb-free; RoHS compliant
The PXFE211507FC is a 170-watt LDMOS FET intended for use in multistandard cellular power amplifier applications in the 2110 to 2170 MHz frequency band. Features include input and output matching; high gain and thermally-enhanced package with earless flange. Manufactured with Wolfspeed’s advanced LDMOS process; this device provides excellent thermal performance and superior reliability.
Recommended For New Design?
- Multi-standard Cellular Power Amplifiers
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|