- Industrial Qualified
- High blocking voltage with industry leading low RDS(on) over temperature stability
- Resistant to latch-up
- High gate resistance for drives
1700 V Industrial Qualified Bare Die Silicon Carbide MOSFETs – Gen 3
Wolfspeed continues to lead in Silicon Carbide (SiC) with our first Industrial Gen3 1700 V Bare Die SiC MOSFETs. The product is fully industrial qualified, with high blocking voltage (1700 V) with the industry-leading low RDS(ON) over temperature stability, enabling low conduction losses and highest figures of merit in the most demanding applications. These devices are optimized for use in high power applications such as locomotive traction, solid state circuit breakers, solar power, uninterruptible power supply, and more.
Based on the latest 3rd generation technology; Wolfspeed’s 1700 V Bare Die Silicon Carbide MOSFETs include a range of on-resistance and package options that enable designers to select the right part for their application. The 1700 V MOSFETs are designed for low RDS(ON), are easy to parallel and compatible with standard gate drive design. The efficiency gained by moving from a silicon-based solution to Silicon Carbide can help reduce system size, weight, and cooling requirements. Back side metallization provides better solution to module designers in choice of assembly process and module layout.
RDS(ON) at 25°C
Gate Charge Total
Reverse Recovery Charge (Qrr)
Reverse Recovery Time (Trr)
Maximum Junction Temperature
Recommended For New Design?
- Improves System Efficiency with lower switching and conduction losses
- Reduces System Size, Weight, and Cooling Requirements
- Enables high switching frequency operation
- Easy to parallel and compatible with standard gate drive design
- Trains traction
- Solar power
- Uninterruptible power system (UPS)
- Wind power
- Technical & Sales Documents
- Tools & Support