We strive to make things better. Whether it’s for our company and employees, our environment, or the communities we serve, we are committed to giving back.
Our Sustainability Mission
Our purpose extends beyond our products. Our business is built on the power of silicon carbide and the innovative possibilities unleashed by the technology. Always at the forefront of technology revolutions, we serve as a catalyst for driving change that transforms our communities, industries, and our world by powering more and consuming less.
We release an annual report to disclose our initiatives, goals and performance in the areas of Social Responsibility, Environment, Economic and Corporate Governance. Learn how we’re enhancing economic value for ourselves and our customers, supporting our people and communities and protecting our environment.
Processes that Protect the Environment, Products that Improve it
- Environment, Health and Safety Policy
- Product End of Life
Environment, Health and Safety Policy
We endorse and adhere to Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) standards for all of our sites. It is our EH&S goal to design and develop products safely, that realize energy efficiency, minimize environmental impacts, and have sustainable life cycles. In this manner, the Company is continuously improving our EH&S performance and reducing the overall impacts of our manufacturing processes. To further ensure that we can implement such standards, we are dedicated to:
- providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees;
- complying with regulatory and other requirements;
- using natural resources, energy, and materials efficiently;
- substituting sustainable resources in place of non-renewable resources;
- reusing or recycling materials wherever technically possible and economically reasonable;
- minimizing waste and disposing of waste safely and responsibly;
- sourcing raw material responsibly;
- implementing specific measures to prevent and minimize hazards to humans; and the environment including pollution prevention; and
- consulting with and encouraging the participation of workers and workers’ representatives, as applicable.
Responsible Business Practices, Innovating for a Better Future
Absolute Commitment to Integrity and Respect
Our Board of Directors sets high standards for our employees, officers and directors.