|Document Name||Date Updated||Download|
|KIT8020-CRD-5FF0917P-2 Application Note||Oct 25, 2019|
|Application||Automotive, Industrial, Renewable Energy|
|Status||Available for Purchase|
Evaluation Board for Cree’s (C3M™) SiC MOSFET in a TO-247-4 Package
Terms: By accepting the reference designs from Cree, Inc. ("Cree"), you on behalf of your organization (or you personally, if you are requesting the model for personal use) agree to the following conditions of its use: 1. The reference design files are provided “AS IS”, and Cree disclaims any warranty either express or implied in connection with the files, including but not limited to any warranty 2. In no event, will Cree be liable for any damages arising from the use of the reference design files, regardless of the legal theory or any prior knowledge of Cree; and 3. Cree retains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- Evaluate and optimize the steady state and switching performance of 3rd generation (C3M™) SiC MOSFETs in a TO-247-4 package
- Analysis of half bridge evaluation board in various topologies i.e. Buck converter, Boost converter etc.
- Two dedicated gate drivers available for each (C3M™) SiC MOSFET
- Includes (2) 1200V 75mΩ (C3M™) SiC MOSFETs in a TO-247-4 Package with the testing hardware
- Documentation includes bill of materials (BOM), schematic, board layout, application note and power point presentation
- Available for purchase