|Document Name||Date Updated||Download|
|CRD-15DD17P Application Note||Oct 25, 2019|
|Application||Industrial, Renewable Energy|
|Topology||AC to DC, DC to DC|
|Status||Available for Purchase|
Wide Input Voltage Range (300 VDC – 1200 VDC) 15W Flyback Auxiliary Power Supply Board
Terms: By accepting the reference designs from Cree, Inc. ("Cree"), you on behalf of your organization (or you personally, if you are requesting the model for personal use) agree to the following conditions of its use: 1. The reference design files are provided “AS IS”, and Cree disclaims any warranty either express or implied in connection with the files, including but not limited to any warranty 2. In no event, will Cree be liable for any damages arising from the use of the reference design files, regardless of the legal theory or any prior knowledge of Cree; and 3. Cree retains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- Demonstration of the efficient operation of Cree's 1700 V, 1Ω SiC MOSFET with an availability of high blocking voltage and high creepage distance (~7mm)
- Cree's 15 W flyback auxiliary power supply board can accept a wide range of AC or DC input voltage (480 VAC – 530 VAC) or (300 VDC—1200 VDC) and provide 12 VDC at the output with an exceptional efficiency of 85%
- Simple control approach has been utilized to reduce the overall complexity and cost of the system
- High-frequency operation of Cree'ss 1700 V, 1Ω SiC MOSFET has been demonstrated as well that helps in reducing form factor of the board significantly.
- Targeting high voltage applications such as motor drives, solar power, traction, and energy storage
- Documentation includes bill of materials (BOM), schematic, board layout, application note and a power point presentation
- Available for purchase