- Automotive Qualified
- High blocking voltage with industry leading low RDS(on) over temperature stability
- Resistant to latch-up
- High gate resistance for drives
1200 V Automotive Qualified Bare Die Silicon Carbide MOSFETs – Gen 3
Wolfspeed continues to lead in Silicon Carbide with our first Automotive 1200 V E-Series line of Bare Die Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFETs. The portfolio is fully automotive qualified, with high blocking voltage with the industry-leading low RDS(ON) over temperature stability, enabling low conduction losses and highest figures of merit in the most demanding applications. These devices are optimized for use in high power applications such as automotive drive trains, motor drives, solid state circuit breakers, resonant topologies, and more.
Based on the latest 3rd generation technology; Wolfspeed’s 1200 V Bare Die SiC MOSFETs include a range of on-resistance and package options that enable designers to select the right part for their application. The 1200 V MOSFETs are designed for low RDS(ON), are easy to parallel and compatible with standard gate drive design. The efficiency gained by moving from a silicon-based solution to Silicon Carbide can help reduce system size, weight, and cooling requirements.
A range of top side and back side metallization options and die layouts provide flexibility to module designers in choice of assembly process and module layout.
RDS(ON) at 25°C
Reverse Recovery Charge (Qrr)
Reverse Recovery Time (Trr)
Maximum Junction Temperature
Recommended For New Design?
- Improves System Efficiency with lower switching and conduction losses
- Reduces System Size, Weight, and Cooling Requirements
- Enables high switching frequency operation
- Easy to parallel and compatible with standard gate drive design
- Automotive Drivetrain
- Motor Drives
- Solid State Circuit Breaker
- Resonant Topologies
- Technical & Sales Documents
|Sales Sheets & Flyers|