|Document Name||Date Updated||Download|
|CRD-20DD09P-2 Application Note||Oct 25, 2019|
|Application||Industrial, Renewable Energy|
|Topology||DC to DC|
|Status||Paper Design Only|
20 kW full bridge LLC resonant converter using 1kV SiC MOSFET
Terms: By accepting the reference designs from Cree, Inc. ("Cree"), you on behalf of your organization (or you personally, if you are requesting the model for personal use) agree to the following conditions of its use: 1. The reference design files are provided “AS IS”, and Cree disclaims any warranty either express or implied in connection with the files, including but not limited to any warranty 2. In no event, will Cree be liable for any damages arising from the use of the reference design files, regardless of the legal theory or any prior knowledge of Cree; and 3. Cree retains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- Evaluate system level performance of Cree’s (C3M™) 1000 V, 65 mΩ SiC MOSFETs in a 20 kW full bridge LLC resonant converter.
- Demonstration of efficient parallel operation of Cree’s (C3M™) 1000 V, 65 mΩ SiC MOSFETs
- The 20 kW full bridge LLC resonant converter can accept (650 VDC - 750 VDC) as an input and provide (300 VDC – 550 VDC) at the output with a peak efficiency of 98.4%
- Targeting high power density applications such as fast DC chargers for electric vehicles (EV)
- Documentation includes bill of materials (BOM), schematic, board layout and the application note